On Thursday, Hostwinds’ Frontline Support Team had a little office fun with a scavenger hunt for National Scavenger Hunt Day and we thought we’d share it with you!
The clues? Our Director of Billing, Gus, is a fun creative guy and came up with these fantastic clues for the team to search for…
Obscure? Maybe… but the team was excited to put their thinking hats on and start the search…
From Left to Right: Dustin, Michael, James, Shawn, Jason, Harrison and Benjamin ready for the scavenger hunt to begin…
Jason pauses for a second during the hunt with clues in hand… say cheese!
Here we catch a glimpse of Michael and Shawn… what is that up there?
Ben isn’t sure what to think, Shawn is interested, Michael thinks he’s onto something and Harrison… Harrison’s getting close…
In the end, Dustin wins…
From Left to Right: Harrison tried hard, Dustin was the winner, Michael came really close, Shawn had fun, Jason supports the winner, James is working hard and Charles looks on.
Now about those obscure clues… Interested in what they were clues to?
- Monster Energy Drink… We always have cold ones in the fridge
- Hostwinds mugs
- Dry erase markers (we keep them in the breakroom/conference room)
- Charles’ keyboard. He’s a developer and builds a lot of stuff that we use internally
- A pokemon hanging from Billing’s corkboard
- Chad’s glasses (he asked that I make fun of him being bald)
- Pizza. Peter, our CEO, loves pizza and was out of the office during the scavenger hunt. So we hid one of his leftover pizza boxes in his office’s freezer for the scavenger hunt (Oh and he’s a natural early riser who loves the dark… hence reference to the cave!)
Did you do anything fun for National Scavenger Hunt Day?