As Hostwinds goes through growth and expansions, we want to make sure all of our family members are acquainted with our staff. Since we consider our customers family, it’s only right. We have experienced huge growth this year and we do not want for anyone to get lost in the growth or hustle and bustle of all of the expansions and changes. We are going to do a series of blog posts for you to get acquainted with our support staff, your Hostwinds family.
Let me introduce to you Kyle K.
Working with Kyle has been a joy. He is a very laid back, quiet (until he gets to know you) and knowledgeable young man. He is always looking for ways to go above and beyond to make customers happy with their level of support. He works hard to ensure that every client he talks to throughout the day is happy and well cared for. Kyle is one of our highly skilled and educated technicians. He takes his web hosting knowledge and adds a whole lot of care. I truly believe this is his recipe for success at Hostwinds.
Kyle was a quarterback at Bacone college, in Muskogee, Oklahoma, USA, while studying and finishing with his bachelors in CIS and Business in 2014. Through high school, he played both football, baseball and basketball at Academy High School in Little River Academy, Texas.
Get to know him for yourself now:
The business side of Kyle (Kyle at work):
- How long have you worked for Hostwinds and what is your current position?
- I have worked for Hostwinds for about 9 months now and I am a support technician.
- What is your favorite part of your job?
- My favorite part about this job is having the chance to interact with people from around the world on a day to day basis.
- How did you get started in the web hosting technical industry?
- After school was over in December, I was looking for a job opportunity and this seemed like something that I would end up enjoying in the long run.
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- Hopefully right here, as I would love to grow with the company as it grows.
- What, in your opinion, sets Hostwinds apart from other hosting companies?
- I feel like we are always willing to help our clients and willing to find and give them the right answer no matter what it takes to get this.
The personal side of Kyle (Kyle at play):
- Where and when would you travel in a time machine?
- I would go back to January 16th, 1972 so I could watch the Cowboys play the Dolphins and win their first Super Bowl.
- What is your favorite quote?
- “life is short stunt it” Rod Kimble
- If you could be any animal what animal would you be?
- I would love to be a cat as they make life seem pretty simple.
- If you had only six months left to live, what would you do with the time?
- I would do my very best to travel the world and pull in all the history I could.
- How would your best friend describe you?
- I would say most people would describe me as a very calm person.
- What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses?
- My greatest strength is that I am always listening and I am a very calm but my greatest weakness is I do not like disappointing people so if someone ask me to help them with something I will usually help them.
- Who has inspired you in your life and why?
- My brother has been the person that I was have looked up to and wanted to be like. He is always there for me if I have any questions and will help me if I ever need it.
Kyle has a special message for all of our current and future Hostwinds clients: “I would like to say thank you to all of our clients, as if it wasn’t for you I would not be here. I really appreciate getting to communicate with everyone of you from around the world. I have never been exposed to different cultures and I look forward to interacting with each and everyone of you each day. Thank you for being apart of the Hostwinds family. ~ Kyle K.”