You may need, now or sometime in the future, to add contacts and sub-accounts to your client area. This would allow others to log in via the client area to open tickets, pay invoices or make changes within the account. What each sub-account can do is wholly up to you and set when you create the account itself.
Add Extra Contacts
1. Log in to your Client Area
2. Click on your name at the top right and select “Contacts/Sub-Accounts” from the drop down menu
3. On the new page that opens, fill in as much contact information as you like. Keep in mind that for Billing Contacts we do need a full name and a complete physical address
4. If you wish to grant access to the client area and allow the new contact permissions to make changes, check the “Activate Sub-Account” box. After doing this you can assign them a password and grant them the permissions you feel are required for the user.
5. Under “Email Preferences” use the check boxes to designate what emails this new contact or sub-account will receive.
6. Once you’ve done this you simply click the “Save Changes’ button to complete adding the new contact.