Invoices at Hostwinds will display as unpaid until payment is received on our end. With Cryptocurrency payments, there are three main reasons why an invoice may show unpaid after more than 5 minutes:
- The payment is still processing – Our processor can take upwards of 24 hours to fully process payments and send them to us.
- An underpayment was made – If for some reason the exchange rates fluctuate while you’re checking out, it can cause the amount sent to be less than is due. Typically this would result in the payment failing.
- The payment failed – For one reason or another the payment was not able to complete, and funds were never processed or sent to Hostwinds
Can My Services Be Reactivated While We Wait For The Payment To Settle With Hostwinds?
Depending on how far past due your service is. We do give an instant seven day Grace Period. If that has passed, the service will remain suspended until after payment was received.
Helpful Related Articles
- How Can I Use Cryptocurrency With Hostwinds?
- How Do I Pay My Invoice?
- What Is Your Refund Policy?
- What Payment Methods Does Hostwinds Accept?