Having an email address that is used to send you emails is important at Hostwinds, so if this changes for any reason, you can update your email address on file. This email address can be used for Notifications such as a new ticket has been created, a reply has been sent to your ticket, if your email ticket has been closed, request for your ticket feedback, order confirmation emails and when a new invoice has been created. You can manage your Communication Preferences from within your Client Area and is where you can also change your email address on file.
How Do I Change Email Address
- Login to your Client Area
- Click on Hello, Your Name! on the right side of the page
- Select Change Account Email from the drop down menu
- Click the OK button in the pop up window to confirm that the email address is spelled correctly and that you would like to proceed with this change
- Once you have made this change, you will use this new email address to login to your account when you access your Client Area
Please keep in mind that our system will not allow for duplicate email addresses, as such if the email address exists on a different account already, it would not be a viable replacement for the one you want to change.