What is the CloudFlare Plugin Used for?
CloudFlare is a caching reverse proxy with CDN-like properties that allow it to provide the following features. The CloudFlare plugin can:
- Increase security and repel attacks on your website
- Improve performance by adapting
- Add applications to websites
- Show deep analysis from requests to website
- Automatically configure itself by determining which objects are static and which are cacheable
- Create a bridge between IPv6 and IPv4
- Be used with a single-click SSL installation
If you’d like to instructions on how to install the plugin on a Cloud server with cPanel, please follow this step-by-step guide, Setting up CloudFlare inside cPanel Guide.