You can easily connect to your VPS on Windows by following the steps outlined for you below. You should have already received an email containing your username and password. Keep this in a safe place to refer to when needed. The emails should also have the link to download our VPN Client Launcher. If the link is, for some reason, not in your email you can download it directly at the link below.
Please note that you may get a warning that the file is unsafe in some browsers which will ask if you’d like to keep it. It is safe and you should select Keep It.
Connect To VPN
- Once the file is downloaded, run the installer and it should create a shortcut on your desktop
- You’ll need Microsoft’s .NET Framework 4.5 to install the VPN (if you do not have this installed it can be obtained from this location: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30653
- Double click the launcher icon on your desktop to open it and start the installation
- You’ll now need to install the TAP-Windows device when prompted to do so. Leave the settings to the defaults that are in place
- The launcher should, at this stage, open and update if needed
- You’ll now see the log in screen for the VPN. You can log in with the information sent to you in the original email
- Click the red lock icon to connect. Once connected the lock will turn green and you’re done and connected to the VPN
As always, if you have any problems following these steps, or with any other product, please feel free to contact our 24/7 live chat and we’ll assist you in any way we can.