What cPanel Visitor Analytics and Metrics are There?
There are a number of different statistical tools in their the cPanel analytics and metrics section for monitoring to help administrators with their hosting accounts. Here is the list of tools the Metric section displays:
- Visitors – Shows details of the most recent visitors
- Errors – Collects, counts and logs every instance of errors produced by your account for visitors
- Bandwidth – Details the amount of bandwidth being used and/or transferring data from your account to its visitors
- Raw Access – Shows the files visitors access from your hosting account in a detailed report
- Awstats – Awstats produces comprehensive information through visual statistics about visitors of your site
- Analog Stats – A fast and lightweight statistics view that summarizes all the people who have visited your website letting you know where your users come from
- Webalizer – Shows charts and graphs of complex statistics of people who have visited your website
- Metrics Editor – Lets you pick the statistics program, analog, Awstats or Webalizer that you’ll view when looking at stats.
Where can You Find Statistics in cPanel?
With the Basic template, you can find high level stats in the cPanel dashboard on the right hand side vertical column called statistics. The main stats shown are, Autoresponders, Bandwidth, Disk Usage, Email Accounts, Email Filters, Forwarders, Mailing Lists, MySQL Databases and Subdomains.
For more granular statistics you’ll need to click into one of the main programs in the Metrics section of cPanel.