Creating instances for hourly services can be done through your Cloud Control Panel if you follow the steps below:
- Log into your Client Area
- On the top, click the “Cloud Control” drop-down menu and select “Cloud Portal”
- A new tab will open displaying your Cloud Control options.
- Near the top on the right, you will want to click on the green “Create Instance” button
- You will then need to select your configuration
- The Operating System
- Managed or Unmanaged
- SSD or HDD drive
- The resources you need
- Your billing cycle (hourly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, annually, biennially, triennially)
- Select the quantity
- Then click the “Create Instance” button on the bottom left
Important Note: You can learn more about how services on an hourly cycle are billed by following this link.