Quick Navigation Links
This section in the Client Area will list all invoices on the account regardless of its status, giving the option to pay for an invoice manually, to download invoices as a PDF, and to ultimately be better able have a running record of payments with us.
To reach this section, click on “Billing” then select the “My Invoices” option from the drop-down menu as shown below.
The page that this displays will organize the invoices under the columns such as “Invoice #”, “Invoice date”, “Due date”, “Total”, and “Status”. Clicking on any of these description icons will re-organize the the list by that specific column. An example of this page can be seen below:
Selecting any individual invoice will display that invoice in full, including available payment options and the ability to download the invoice as a PDF as shown below:
How Do I Make A Payment?
From the invoice page, use the “Payment Method” drop-down to select the payment method desired and then click the green “Pay Now” button.
What Is The Status Column?
The Status Column in your Invoice Section (on the left-hand side) will show the total amount of invoices per its Status. This can be great to quickly glance at and see how many current bills are paid and/or unpaid.
What Else Can I Do Here?
There are more features in your Invoice section under the Billing column. These options will better assist you with billing functionality concerning your account.
- Mass Payment: Select this option to view all unpaid invoices and pay them all at once through one combined invoice
- For more information on Mass Payments, please review: What Are Mass Payments
- Manage Credit Card: If you purchased a service with your credit card, the current credit card will be on file and displayed under “Current Payment Method Details”. Hostwinds will only store one credit card on file, so entering in a new credit card will either become your current credit card or replace the existing one.
- PayPal Billing Agreements: A PayPal Billing Agreement is a pre-approved automatic payment method that Hostwinds requires be in place to pay via PayPal. Click on this option will display the current agreement on file, or allow the management of creating one by clicking on “Create New Billing Agreement”.
- Helpful related articles pertaining to Paypal can be reviewed here: What Is A Paypal Billing Agreement? | How Can I Tell If My Paypal Subscription Is Still Active?
- Account Credits and Add Funds: Any account credits provided by our billing department or adding from a payment method will be view-able within Account Credits. Clicking on Add Funds will add account credit to your account (either through Account Credits or Add Funds under the billing column.
- What Is Anniversary Billing?
- How Can I Contact Billing?
- How Can I Change My Billing Cycle?
- How Do I Resolve A Charge Back or Dispute?