How Can I Use CryptoCurrency With Hostwinds?
Quick Navigation Links
- 1 How to Pay With Bitcoin Or Other Accepted Crypto?
- 2 Can I Set Cryptocurrency Up For Automatic Payments?
- 3 Why Can’t I Use BitCoin To Pay for An Amount Less Than $1?
- 4 Am I Able To Get A Refund When I Pay With Cryptocurrency?
- 5 How Do I Prove That I Am The True Owner Of The Cryptocurrency Account That I Have Used To Make Payments With?
- 6 Related Articles
How to Pay With Bitcoin Or Other Accepted Crypto?
Step 1: Go to the invoice you wish to pay by selecting invoices from the billing tab drop down. Then select the column of the unpaid invoice you wish to pay.
Step 2: Head to the drop down invoice page and select Cryptocurrency. Click on Pay Now underneath the dropdown after selection. Once done, this will take you to the CoinPayments check out page.
Step 3: Select the Cryptocurrency you wish from the list of accepted choices, and select Complete Checkout when ready. Walk-through the prompts to process the payment.
Can I Set Cryptocurrency Up For Automatic Payments?
Unfortunately, at this time we are only able to support automatic payments from Credit Cards and PayPal.
Why Can’t I Use BitCoin To Pay for An Amount Less Than $1?
In 2017, the BitCoin network changed in that they will no longer support making payments for less than $1.00 USD. You’ll find the communication shared with us discussing this change below:
The Bitcoin network is currently experiencing a period of rapid growth. This is an exciting time to be in Bitcoin, and we’re seeing all-time highs in bitcoin transactions.
However, we are also seeing bitcoin users paying rising miner fees for transactions across the bitcoin network, to the average of $1 per transaction.
In order to protect customers from creating uneconomical transactions, effective tomorrow (March 9th), we are raising the BitPay minimum payment amount from $0.04 to $1.
Am I Able To Get A Refund When I Pay With Cryptocurrency?
How Do I Prove That I Am The True Owner Of The Cryptocurrency Account That I Have Used To Make Payments With?
Unfortunately, you cannot. Cryptocurrencies were created with the purpose of giving you anonymity.
- I Paid With CryptoCurrency But My Invoice Still Shows As Unpaid, What Happened?
- How Do I Pay My Invoice?
- What Payment Methods Does Hostwinds Accept?
- What is Anniversary Billing?