This article is intended is to provide an understanding of the layout, and how to navigate accordingly. Each client will have a Hostwinds invoice section upon the creation of an account. All invoices generated for your account will be accessible here at any time.
Navigating to billing > my invoices. The main invoice page will show columns, invoice number, invoice date, invoice due date, invoice total and status. Selecting any of these description icons will organize the column for you. Selecting any individual invoice will display that invoices description and breakdown for review as well, like payment method.
Example of invoice pictured above.
- Example Invoice
What Is The Status Column?
The Status Column in your Invoice Section (on the left hand side) will show the total amount of invoices per its Status. This can be great to quickly glance at and see how many current bills are paid and/or unpaid.
What Else Can I Do Here?
There are more features in your Invoice section under the Billing column. These options will better assist you with billing functionality concerning your account.
- Mass Payment: Select this option to view all unpaid invoices and pay them all at once through one combined invoice
- Helpful Articles: What Are Mass Payments
- Manage Credit Card: If you purchased a service with your credit card, the current credit card will be on file and displayed under “Current Payment Method Details”. Hostwinds will only store one credit card on file, so entering in a new credit card will either become your current credit card or replace the existing one.
- PayPal Billing Agreements: A PayPal Billing Agreement is a pre-approved automatic payment method that Hostwinds requires be in place to pay via PayPal. Click on this option will display the current agreement on file, or allow the management of creating one by clicking on “Create New Billing Agreement”.
- Account Credits and Add Funds: Any account credits provided by our billing department or adding from a payment method will be view-able within Account Credits. Clicking on Add Funds will add account credit to your account (either through Account Credits or Add Funds under the billing column.
Other Helpful Articles: