How Do I Setup WHMCS?
You can setup WHMCS for our white label resellers program by performing these steps:
- Download a zip file for the latest WHMCS version here
- Upload the WHMCS folder to where you want WHMCS to be located on your site
- Unzip the folder
- Find the configuration.php.new file and change the name to configuration.php
- Go to the installation file in the location you chose for WHMCS in your browser. For example, if you uploaded it to a folder called admin, you’d visit yourdomain.com/admin/install/install.php (The installer will appear and run within the browser)
- Follow the on screen instructions (notes for settings below)
You’ll have to ensure file and folder permissions are set correctly.
- Go to cPanel’s File Manager
- Right click the folder or file in question and click Change Permissions
/downloads CHMOD 777 Writeable
/attachments CHMOD 777 Writeable
/templates_c CHMOD 777 Writeable
/configuration.php CHMOD 400 Readable
Note: These are the correct settings (With the exceptions of PHPSuExec or suPHP).
Note: For DSO PHP handlers, 644 permissions are required.
Once you’re done, make sure you delete the install folder and change the configuration.php file permissions back to 644.