How to Configure Automatic SSH Key
With Virtualmin you can easily configure your system to ensure that any new Unix user has an SSH key generated automatically. Let’s take a look at what it takes to configure automatic SSH key setup in Virtualmin servers. Of course, you’ll need to have Virtualmin installed to completely follow along with this article. If you haven’t already done this and require some assistance, please refer to the following article: How to install Virtualmin (CentOS 7). You’ll also need to be logged into Virtualmin and have Webmin access. If you’re not certain how to do this, please refer to the following article which covers this in full: How to login to Webmin.
How do I configure automatic SSH key setup in Virtualmin?
- Go to the Webmin section
- Click on the Servers option
- Select the SSH Server module
- Click on the User SSH Key Setup module
- You should now be accessing the User SSH Key Setup module interface
- Select the radio button for Yes next to Setup SSH key for new Unix users?
- Once you’re satisfied click the Save button