Your Open Tickets are available in your Hostwinds’ client area to view at any time. You must be logged in to view any open tickets and the entire ticket history can be seen at any time by opening your ticket.
How To View an Open Ticket
First: Click on Support
Second: Click on Tickets when the drop down menu appears
Third: Click on Open on the left side of the screen in the View section
Fourth: Click on the Subject of the ticket
What do all of the columns mean?
Number: This is the Ticket Number to reference if calling Hostwinds or contacting us in a Live Chat. This will also be displayed in the Email Subject acknowledging that we have received your Ticket
Department: This is the Hostwinds Department where your Ticket is being handled
Submitted: This indicates when the ticket was sent in including the Day/Month/Year (Hour:Minute) PST
Last Updated: When your ticket was last Updated including the Day/Month/Year (Hour:Minute) PST
Status: The current status of your ticket can be seen at any time. Available statuses include:
- Open: When a ticket has been submitted and under review by Hostwinds
- Answered: An Answer has been received from Hostwinds and has been completed or is waiting on a Customer-Reply
- Customer-Reply: A Reply has been received by the Customer and will be responded to by Hostwinds
- On Hold: Work has not started on the issue by Hostwinds
- In Progress: Work has started on the issue by Hostwinds
- Closed: No further work is needed and the issue has been resolved successfully
Reply To a Ticket
First: Click the green Reply bar
Second: Enter your response in the message box
Third: Click the Submit button
Once we receive your reply, we will answer you as quickly and accurately as possible.