This option is available via the WHM interface and will allow you to create new cPanel accounts.
How do I create a cPanel account?
You can create a new cPanel account via WHM by following these steps:
- Log in to WHM
- In the search bar type in “create”
- Select “Create a New Account” from the results that populate below the search bar
- Fill in the information for the domain such as Domain, Username, Password, and Email
- Select the package you’d like to use for this account, if you have not created a package this can be left with the default option
- You can also select the options manually by ticking the corresponding checkbox
- Select if you’d like for this account to be a reseller
- Select the DNS settings you’d like to use for this account, such as enabling DKIM and SPF (recommended)
- Select the Mail Routing settings, typically selecting “Automatically Detect Configuration” will work
- Once you’re satisfied with the information being utilized to create the account click the “Create” button at the bottom of the page