Customize the Plesk interface appearance is an objective you may want to do if so that it is tailored for you or your business. This guide is intended for Hostwinds clients who have an SSD Cloud or Dedicated Server and are using Plesk Control Panel to manage their server.
In order to follow this guide, you will want to log in as the admin user to your Plesk interface.
Plesk Appearance Customization
Under Tools and Settings, there is a section labeled Plesk Appearance as shown below.
This guide will help you to understand the options available for modifying the way Plesk looks and feels if you need to personalize your installation for your brand or company.
Whatever you enter in the Title text section will appear as either a window or tab title, depending on your browser’s settings.
To upload your own logo file, click the Choose File button. You can upload files that are .gif, .jpg, or .png.
It is recommended that your files are around 50 pixels tall and a total of 100 kilobytes.
If you want the logo to be clickable, you can enter a destination in the Value section under Logo URL.
Click OK to save your changes.
Plesk has 32 language options. English (en-US) is installed automatically and you are able to change this to another language if you need to.
On the language page, you have three options: Disable, Enable, and Make Default.
- Enable – allows you to change your interface to the language.
- Disable – allows you make languages not available to your users.
- Make Default – allows you to change the language for your install of Plesk.
After changing your default language, log out and log back in so that you can see the changes.
Skins and Color Schemes
Under Skins and Color Schemes, you can choose whether you want Plesk to use the Obsidian or Onyx theme.
- Adding a Domain To Plesk – How to add a domain name to Plesk to allow web hosting and email.
- How To Access Plesk Control Panel – A guide on how to access your Plesk Control Panel.
- How To Install Plesk on a Hostwinds SSD Cloud – A guide for how to install Plesk Control Panel on your Hostwinds Cloud Server.
- Plesk System Requirements – A guide for which server requirements are needed for you to get started using Plesk.
- Plesk Licenses that Hostiwinds Offers – A guide about the different Plesk licenses that Hostwinds can offer you and how to add them to your server.
- Plesk Webmail – A quick guide about using Plesk’s webmail interface.