What is EasyApache?
EasyApache is a script executed by the command line that lets you update and reconfigure your Apache server through WHM. This guide will show you how to use EasyApache to recompile Apache.
How do I use EasyApache to recompile Apache?
Follow this guide to use EasyApache to recompile Apache.
- Login to your WHM
- Head to The EasyApache tool, Home > Search > type “EasyApache”
- Click on EasyApache (3 or 4) in the search results
- Click on the gear icon next to the profile you wish to edit
- Note: Default settings work well, only change if you’re an expert and now what you want
- Choose your version of Apache for the server then click Next Step
- Choose your version of PHP and click Next Step
- Choose any additional modules that you want to add
- You can select the Exhaustive Options List before building
- Click the Save and Build button