How do I Create a MySQL User?
To create a MySQL user follow the guide below. This guide assumes you have created a MySQL database already. If you haven’t created a database and are unsure how to do it, please see our doc on creating a MySQL database.
Go to: Home > Databases > MySQL Databases
- Scroll down to MySQL Users, Add New User
- In the Username text box, enter a username
- Enter a password and then confirm the password in the proper two text boxes
- Click the Create User button
- Click the Go Back button to return to the main MySQL dashboard