cPanel is a fully featured web based control panel that provides you with tools to manage your website(s).
How Do I Access My cPanel Account?
There are a few ways that you can access your cPanel account, the first of which is adding /cpanel to the end of your domain name in a web browser. For example, if your domain name was tutorials.hostwinds.com you’d navigate to tutorials.hostwinds.com/cpanel.
If for some reason the aforementioned method does not work, such as if your domain name has not yet been set up or propagated and you’re on a shared or business hosting server, you can login to your cPanel account from your Hostwinds client area. To do this you’ll follow these steps:
- Login to your Client Area
- Select Services
- Click My Services
- Select the shared or business hosting products manage button
- Select the “Login to cPanel” link
- This should open up your cPanel account in a new tab
Cloud Server/Dedicated Server
If you’re on a Cloud or Dedicated server you can access your cPanel account by using your dedicated IP address. For example:
For a secure connection you’d navigate to:
Helpful Related Articles
- A Beginners Guide to cPanel
- Hostwinds Client Area Overview
- Shared Hosting Overview
- Shared and Business Hosting Quick Start Guide