The email section is where you can add email accounts in cPanel. It gives you the ability to view and manage email accounts for your domains.
How do I add email accounts in cPanel?
You can add new email accounts in cPanel by following these steps:
- Go to cPanel
- Scroll down to the Email section
- Click Email Accounts
- Enter the email you want into the Email text box
- Enter the new password and confirm it in the following two text boxes, Password and Password (Again)
- The password you create will be graded on a scale from 0 to 100. 0 signals an incredibly weak score, while 100 signals one of high security
- Click the button Password Generator to create a high strength password.
- Choose the amount of disk space you want to provide this mailbox for storage by entering it in the Mailbox Quota box
- Anything above 4096000 MB (4096 GB or 4 TB) must be assigned an unlimited value
- Click the Create Account button