This guide starts after you’ve fully generated your CSR request and received the official SSL from the certificate authority (CA). With your SSL email in place, follow the steps below to install it on your website.
How Do I Install an SSL On My Website?
- Log in to your cPanel account
- Navigate to the Security section and click on SSL/TLS Wizard
- Click on the Install and Manage SSL for your site (HTTPS)
a. Manage SSL button
- Scroll down to Install an SSL Website
- Select your domain from the dropdown box
- Copy and paste the Certificate from your email into the text box
- Click the Autofill by Certificate button
a. This will fill the Private Key and Certificate Authority Bundle text box
- Click the Install Certificate button
- A pop up will confirm your certificate is installed
Congratulations! You’ve now successfully installed your SSL on your website and should see the new green bar with the HTTPS in the URL indicating that your site is secure.