Virtualmin/Webmin like WHM/cPanel has separate login pages to manage your server, website and even WebMail. In Virtualmin the WebMail interface is called Usermin, however you can do more than just read your emails using this interface. You can also do things like change your password and set up auto responders.
The focus of this article is to teach you how to change your password using Usermin exclusively. This article implies that you have already installed Virtualmin, if you have not done so yet, or if you’d enjoy a little light reading, please take a look at the following article: How to install Virtualmin (CentOS 7).
How do I change my Usermin password?
Before we begin, you’ll first need to login to Usermin. If you’re not sure how to access the Usermin interface, please take a look at the following article: How to login to Usermin. Once you have logged in to Usermin you can proceed with the following steps.
- Under the Usermin section select the Login tab
- Click Change Password
- Fill out the on screen form with the following information
- Current password – Your current user’s password
- New password – The new password that you’d like to set
- New password again – Enter in the new password again for confirmation
- Once you’re satisfied with the information that you have entered click the Change Now button
If this process completed successfully your new password should now be set and ready to use!