Creating a phpinfo.php page is simple to do and will show you what PHP settings enabled for you account. This can be a good tool to use to confirm what is available for you to use. If there is something that is not enabled for your account, and it is absolutely necessary, you may be interested in our VPS package so that you have full control over what settings are available for you to use.
Create A phpinfo.php Page using cPanel and File Manager
- Login to your cPanel Account
- Open up the File Manager
- Navigate to the public_html folder
- Click on + File in the top left corner to create a new file
- Enter the name of the file as phpinfo.php
- Highlight the new file and click the Edit button at the top of the page
- Insert the following into the file:
PHP12345678910<?php// Show all information, defaults to INFO_ALLphpinfo();// Show just the module information.// phpinfo(8) yields identical results.phpinfo(INFO_MODULES);?>
- Click Save Changes in the upper right
Once you have created the file, you can preview it by going to yourdomain.com/phpinfo.php to view all of the PHP settings for your account.