This article is intended for VPS, Cloud and Dedicated Server clients who have access to Web Host Manager (WHM). cPanel licenses can be purchased with your VPS, Cloud or Dedicated Server for an additional cost to give you the ability to use cPanel and WHM to manage your accounts and the server configurations.
What is the Reseller Center?
The Reseller Center is a management dashboard for all your reseller accounts. This is where you can add, remove, and manage reseller privileges in the server. You can find this section by heading to Resellers > Reseller Center.
In this dashboard you’re able to do the following:
- Add/Remove Reseller Accounts – This feature allows you to modify the status of existing accounts. To add an account, read the guide for creating a reseller account.
- Add Reseller Privileges – Grant status
- Remove Reseller Privileges – Remove status
- Change Account Ownership/Email Resellers
- Change Ownership of an Account
- Email All Resellers
- Reset Resellers Permissions
- Resellers Modifications – Lets you take the following actions on a reseller account:
- Edit Privileges/Nameservers
- Change Ownership of Multiple Accounts
- View Usage/Stats and Manage
- Manage IP Delegation
- Manage Main Shared/IP-less IP