How do I create an FTP Account?
It's easy to create FTP accounts in your cPanel.
- Go to the cPanel home page.
- Go to FTP Accounts in the Files section.
- Under Add FTP Account, input a username for the new login
- Select the site you want to create the account for
- Input a password in both text boxes
- Use the Generate password button for a strong one to be created automatically for you.
- Choose the directory this account can connect to (leaving this blank will enable access to the root folder and every directory on the site)
- If you want to limit the amount of data transferred, input that into the quota box.
- Click Create Account
It should now appear at the bottom under the FTP Accounts section.