Add a DNS zone on your server through this feature. By setting up DNS records, you create direction for the traffic flow to the right location.
How Do I Add A DNS Zone In WHM?
You can create a DNS zone by following this guide:
- Login to your WHM account
- Head to Home > DNS Functions > Add a DNS Zones
- This can be located quickly by searching for "DNS" in the search bar.
- Please fill out the Domain Information section with an IP Address for the A record and the domain it is attached to
- Click the Add Zone button.
You can now view the results of your added domain in the Domain Owner Information section.