How do I Install ZPanel x?
This guide will walk you through how to install ZPanel X for Windows.
- Disable IE ESC (Internet Explorer Enhanced Security Configuration) from within the Server Manager
- Open Server Manager
- Click Configure IE ESC
- Tick the "Off" option
- Click OK
- Disable UAC
- Click Start
- Search for UAC
- Select Change User Account Control settings
- You'll need both ZPanel Core and ZPanel Stack (http://www.zpanelcp.com/download)
- Before you try to install ZPanel on your Windows server, please make sure Microsoft Visual Studio Runtime is up to date. Before installing ZPanel on a Microsoft Windows-based machine, you must first ensure you have installed all recent versions of the Microsoft Visual Studio Runtime
- Install zPanel Stack Server
- Install zPanel Installer
- Enter the requested info
a. Full Name
b. Admin email
c. Fully Qualified Domain Name, for example, www.tutorials.hostwinds.com
Go to c:zPanel
Open the login_details.txt file and make a note of the credentials.
a. Note: This is where you'll find the login credentials for the Zadmin
Login to Zpanel via a web browser by entering your main IP
- The login URL is always http://IPADDRESS