What Are The Recommended Settings Provided By Cloudflare?
Here are the settings that you should take advantage of from Cloudflare. They are broken down into Essential and Optional.
- Whitelist Cloudflare's IP addresses
- Check your Performance settings
- Check your Security settings
- Choose one of the SSL modes
- Maintain your visitors' IP information
- Allow access to your website for the IPs of the services you use
- Customize the Error Pages (in paid plan)
- Build a Page Rule for running your website (Must-have for WordPress users!)
- Troubleshoot common issues
What Are Cloudflare Additional Settings?
This is a pro service provided by Cloudflare that allows you to:
- Set security level
- Configure Challenge Passage
- Browser Integrity Checks
- Select "I'm under attack mode."