If you have lost your Drupal admin login, You can use the following methods to reset your administrator password.
Method One: Email
- In your web browser, go to your Drupal login page.
- Click the "Request new password" link.
- In the "Username or e-mail address" box, enter the account's username or the email address associated with it.
- Click the "E-mail new password" button.
- In the email sent from the steps prior, click the link to reset your password and follow the on-screen instructions.
Method Two: PhpMyAdmin
Log into PhpMyAdmin, either through your control panel or by visiting your PhpMyAdmin URL.
In the left-hand panel of PhpMyAdmin, click the Drupal database name.
At the top of the page, click the "SQL" tab.
Run the following SQL statement by typing the following in the query text box. (Swap out NewPassword for the password you would actually like to set.)
UPDATE users SET pass = MD5( 'NewPassword' ) WHERE uid = 1;
You should be able to log in to Drupal as the administrator with the password you just set.