This guide will show you how to edit SSH config files in Virtualmin using the built-in editor. In order to fully take advantage of this article, you’ll need to have done a few things first. You’ll need to have Virtualmin installed and be logged in to your Virtualmin installation with Webmin access. If you’re not sure how to do either of these things, please refer to the following articles:
When you’re ready to proceed please refer to the following steps.
How To Edit SSH Config Files In Virtualmin?
- Choose the Webmin section
- Click on the Servers option
- Select the SSH Server module
- Click on the Edit Config Files module
- You should now be in Virtualmin’s Edit Config Files module
- Select the SSH configuration file that you’d like to edit from the drop down menu
- Click the Edit button
- Make any adjustments to the configuration file that you see fit
- When you’re satisfied with the adjustments that you have made click the Save button