The following guide will show you how to manually add SSH keys in Virtualmin through the built-in editor. You’ll need to have Virtualmin installed and login to Virtualmin with Webmin access to follow along with the steps outlined below. If you’re not certain how to do this, please refer to the following two guides:
How do I add SSH keys in Virtualmin?
Once you’re ready to proceed, please refer to the following steps.
- Find the Webmin section and click on it
- Click on the Servers option
- Select the SSH Server module
- Click on the Host SSH Keys module
- Select the key file that you wish to edit from the Key filename dropdown menu and click the View button
- Enter in your previously generated key
- Click on the Return to module index button