In a previous article, we covered: How to Setup Bandwidth Monitoring. However, once setup, you may be wondering how to view this usage in Virtualmin. The focus of this guide is to teach you how to view a virtual server’s bandwidth usage in Virtualmin. You’ll need to have Virtualmin installed on your server and be able to access the Virtualmin control panel. If you need help with either, please see the following guides:
When you’re ready, please proceed with the following steps:
- Select the Virtualmin section
- Click on the System Settings option
- Click the Bandwidth Monitoring module
- You should now see the Bandwidth Monitoring page
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Show Usage Graph Button
Once this button is clicked it will open a new window which displays bandwidth usage that can be sorted using various options.