This article shows you how to use Virtualmin SSH Access Control to restrict access to key services on your server. You’ll need to have installed Virtualmin already and be logged in with Webmin access to follow along with the steps outlined below. If you’re not certain how to do this, please see the following two guides:
How do I restrict access with Virtualmin SSH Access Control?
Once you’re ready to proceed please refer to the following steps.
- Go to the Webmin section
- Click on the Servers option
- Select the SSH Server module
- Click on the Access Control module
- Select the options that best suit your needs
- When you’re satisfied, click the Save button