When there is a high risk detected with an order, instead of immediately terminating it, we opt to put it on hold and allow for the account holder to work with us to validate the order(s).
When this happens, we send a ticket that you will receive in both the Client Area and in email communicating that this has happened.
When an account is on “Hold” any active services on the account are Suspended and no new orders/payments can be placed, once the hold is lifted, services will be reactivated and new purchases can be made.
How do I get off of the hold?
By responding to the ticket and or email about the hold, with the requested documentation.
What documentation is needed?
If a Credit Card was used, we would need:
- A scanned copy of the Credit Card with the last four digits, expiration date, and name visible. We do ask that the first 12 digits be blocked out for security purposes.
- We do understand that there is some hesitance in sharing your card information, however, since this is the card you used for your order the information is already in our system. We just need to just get visual confirmation that the info in our system and on the physical card matches.
- A scanned copy of the Government Issued ID
- A scanned copy of the completed Credit Card Authorization Form (Click Here to Download)
If PayPal was used, we would need:
- We would need you to send a scanned copy of the Government Issued ID to prove ownership of the PayPal account.
How much time do I have to do this?
That would depend on when the order was placed, and the hold was activated. Currently, there is a deadline of 5:00 pm CST to have the documentation sent to us. If this deadline passes, the account will terminate for fraud.