By following the steps listed below, it’ll be possible to manage and ultimately delete any unneeded data or objects that are stored hourly in our Cloud storage.
Step One: Starting from the Client Area, click on the “Cloud Control” tab and select “Cloud Portal”
Step Two: This will take you to the “Cloud Control”, from here you’ll want to click “Storage” and then select the type of storage you want to manage
- Extra Volumes will be stored and can be managed under “Volumes”
- ISO’s will be stored and can be managed under “ISO’s”
- Private Snapshots will be stored and can be managed under “Snapshots”
- Backups will be stored as “Object Storage” and can be managed under “Object Storage”
Step Three: After selecting the storage type you wish to manage, you’ll then want to click on the “Actions” drop-down next to the container you want to delete and select the “Delete” option
- Deleting anything stored at an hourly rate will only prevent further hourly charges for that storage. Everything stored up to that point would still be due the following calendar month.
- There can be storage in both Dallas or Seattle, be sure to use the location drop down at the top right corner of the screen to check both locations.