At Hostwinds it is our commitment to ensure that our Clients are able to make a more informed decision about the services we offer and what can be expected.
As such, we allow for a refund of Shared services if canceled within the first thirty (30) days of purchase or a refund of our Server offerings if canceled within the first fourteen (14) days of purchase.
What Shared Services Would Be Refundable If Canceled Within The First 30 Days?
What Servers Would Be Refundable If Canceled Within the First 14 Days?
• Managed Cloud Servers • Unmanaged Cloud Servers • Dedicated Servers • Add-ons of the server being refunded
How Do I Receive A Refund?
Refunds will be issued to the original payment method used for purchase. However, if this cannot be done as a result of the payment’s age or a restriction with the payment method itself, a Hostwinds Account Credit will be issued instead.
To receive a refund the service must be:
- The First (1st) service on the account
- Canceled within Thirty (30) days of purchase for Shared services and within Fourteen (14) days of purchase for Servers
- A request for a refund must be made in a ticket within Fourteen (14) days of completing the cancellation
Products And Services That Are Not Eligible For Refunds
• Domains • Software Licenses • SSL’s • Services Performed • IP Addresses
• Product Upgrades • Any Services or Products that are Billed on an hourly basis
Payment Methods That Are Not Eligible For Refunds
Do I Get A Refund If I Cancel Early?
Unless the service qualifies under the “How Do I Receive A Refund” section of this guide, there would not be a refund for early cancellations. This is detailed fully in our guide, What Happens If I Cancel Early?