At Hostwinds it is our commitment to ensure that our Clients are able to make a more informed decision about the services we offer and what can be expected.
As such, we allow for a refund of Shared services if canceled within the first thirty (30) days of purchase or a refund of our Server offerings if canceled within the first fourteen (14) days of purchase.
What Servers Would Be Refundable If Canceled Within the First 14 Days?
• Managed Cloud Servers • Unmanaged Cloud Servers • Dedicated Servers • Add-ons of the server being refunded
How Do I Receive A Refund?
Refunds will be issued to the original payment method used for purchase. However, if this cannot be done as a result of the payment’s age or a restriction with the payment method itself, a Hostwinds Account Credit will be issued instead.
To receive a refund the service must be:
- The First (1st) service on the account
- Canceled within Thirty (30) days of purchase for Shared services and within Fourteen (14) days of purchase for Servers
- A request for a refund must be made in a ticket within Fourteen (14) days of completing the cancellation
Products And Services That Are Not Eligible For Refunds
• Domains • Software Licenses • SSL’s • Services Performed • IP Addresses
• Product Upgrades • Any Services or Products that are Billed on an hourly basis
Payment Methods That Are Not Eligible For Refunds
Do I Get A Refund If I Cancel Early?
Unless the service qualifies under the “How Do I Receive A Refund” section of this guide, there would not be a refund for early cancellations. This is detailed fully in our guide, What Happens If I Cancel Early?