Hostwinds White Label Reseller is an advanced reseller program designed to let you easily set up your own web hosting platform. With it, you get access to a primary control panel and hosting for your own site. You also get powerful tools that come with WHMCS to set your own prices and manage your products. All Hostwinds branding is removed and you will be able to set your own branding as desired as your build your own web hosting business. You’ll be able to resell Hostwinds incredible products that are already in high demand across the world. The base price for a Hostwinds White Label Reseller account is $10/mo.
What Is Included With White Label Specifically
White Label comes with the following:
- 1 free domain name registration for the first year *
- 1 dedicated IP for your White Label Reseller web hosting account
- cPanel access to manage your domain and emails, with the equivalent of Shared Basic Hosting. (please review Shared Hosting Overview for more information)
- WHMCS license key to help you manage your web hosting billing & automation
- Discounts off products depending on the amount sold
Free Domain is for any domain that Hostwinds supports and has a cost of registration that is $25.00/yr or less (regardless of billing cycle)
How Does It Work?
Step One: Your clients will visit your site and purchase hosting at the price you set
Step Two: A matching order will then be placed with Hostwinds at standard service pricing
Step Three: You will pay Hostwinds for the order minus the discount as shown in the image below
Step Four: You then simply keep the difference as profit
For example, if you sell 22 products, you will receive a 15% discount on all products purchased through your Hostwinds White Label Reseller account on the next invoice. If you set your resold Basic Shared Hosting to a price of 5% above Hostwinds cost per month and the client purchases a year’s worth of Basic Shared Hosting, they will pay the base price plus an additional 5%. An order is then placed with Hostwinds through you, and you pay Hostwinds 15% off base price and you keep the remaining as profit including your markup
What Can I Sell?
Hostwinds allows you to sell the following Hostwinds products:
- All of our Shared Services (Shared Hosting Overview)
- All of our Business Shared Services (Business Hosting Overview)
- All of our VPS options (Cloud Instance Overview)
- Any licenses that we offer
- Associated Add-ons
Is There A Limit To How Many Products I Can Resell Through White Label?
No, you can resell as many products as you like through White Label Reseller.
What’s The Difference Between White Label and Standard Reseller?
White Label is more complex, powerful, and flexible. Standard Reseller works similarly to bulk-purchasing Basic Shared accounts and distributing them to your clients under the Hostwinds name. White Label is a full product range to be created and sold under your own name instead. White Label Reseller servers are also not branded by Hostwinds with server names or logos.
How Do I Get Started?
To get started, you would want to navigate to our White Label home page here. You can then get to the checkout screen by clicking on the Get Started at the bottom of the page.
You will be presented a page for the creation of your Hostwinds account. Among these options is the domain section where you will enter the domain you wish to acquire or transfer. Click on Select Domain to check registration and Add to Cart to apply to your package.
If you are transferring an existing domain of yours, Hostwinds would need your EPP code from your current registrar in the form of opening a ticket directed toward our billing department.
Once you complete your order and payment is received, you will be provided welcome emails containing your hosting information sent to the registered email you provided.
- Domain Registration Confirmation
- Hostwinds Hosting Account Information (cPanel login details, server name, dedicated IP and nameservers)
- WHMCS License Key Provisioned (will have your WHMCS license key, along with directions on installing the latest version of WHMCS. There will also be documentation available for review)
There will also be, at the time of purchase, a technical support ticket created for the setting up of your White Label Reseller service. Once set-up, Hostwinds Support will communicate and confirm your admin URL, username, and password for your services.